Nile Egyptian Schools:
The establishment of non-profit schools offering an educational system that is distinguished by international standards and an Egyptian identity. The students of these schools receive the Egyptian International Certificate for the completion of pre-university education which qualifies them to join universities in Egypt and abroad through new and advanced curricula designed according to international standards through cooperation with the International Examinations Authority University of Cambridge.
This educational system builds the personality of the student and acquires the knowledge and skills that develop the spirit of creativity, thinking and innovation and prepare him for the labor market and university studies locally and internationally.
Provide a new educational model that offers each student a high quality education based on participation with parents and the community in the management and achievement of its objectives and gives the student the certificate of completion of pre-university education recognized globally and equivalent international certificates.
Provide a model of schools that implements local and international quality standards in all aspects of the educational process, including curriculum, teachers, effective administrative leadership, evaluation, facilities and equipment.
• Developing and developing curricula in line with the Egyptian identity, so that it achieves local and international standards and focuses on learning languages while preserving the Arabic language, so as to ensure that it contains modern materials in learning and integrating ICTs, thus contributing to the development of student skills.
• Develop a fair and modern assessment system for students in the school years and the end of the school.
• Selection of distinguished elements of teachers with skills and knowledge and those who have the ability to develop their professional skills and qualify them with international professional certificate in the teaching of developed curricula.
• To select the outstanding elements of the administrative leadership according to the standards of professional ethics and qualify them with an international professional certificate in the educational administration so that they can promote the spirit of cooperation and unity of vision and trust among all employees in the school and thus ensure the optimal use of resources (human – material – financial).
Changing Parents’ Culture about Education and Tutoring Private tutoring is the only concern for parents to improve performance in exams and success only, which will not lead to the formation of independent and sophisticated learners.
• Building modern buildings equipped with state-of-the-art information and communication technologies that meet local and international standards to qualify for international accreditation and achieve a healthy and safe working environment for civil society activities.
• Maximize the role of community participation in school management.
• Prepare students for academic study at local and international universities.
• Introduce students and educate them in the sense of citizenship by providing modern education in schools full of educational facilities