mission ، vision & General objectives of the Education Development Fund
The Education Development Fund seeks to improve pre-university education and education by providing pioneering models of education and providing high-quality education to meet the business requirements of distinguished and qualified human cadres. Within the scope of education.
Preparing and implementing projects to develop and develop educational institutions that were not included in the plans of the ministries concerned, to serve as a model for the relevant ministries.
General objectives of the Education Development Fund
The fund aims to provide technical support and support to projects that contribute to educational development programs at its various levels in order to achieve the following:
1. Providing labor market requirements for distinguished and qualified human cadres.
2. Upgrading and raising the efficiency of the teaching staff, teachers and trainers for the different education stages.
3. Direct contribution and cooperation with various state agencies, local, regional and international organizations to support activities that are in line with the fund's goals.
4. Upgrading the technical and professional level of human cadres working in various sectors of the country.
5. Contributing to the localization and development of advanced technology.
6. Contribute to the establishment of specialized centers for the transfer and training of advanced technology in the areas of education and training, educational administration, laboratories, laboratories and workshops.
7. Contribute to the establishment of clubs and scientific centers specialized in creating cadres and developing hobbies and creations of students in technology and science in general.
8. Contribute to the implementation of any projects submitted to the Board of Directors and acknowledge their importance for the development of education.